Benefits of POS Agent
Q1. What are the key features of POS(Point of Sale) Advisor?
Key features of POS are as follows:-
- Hassle free Online Process: Once you become a POSP with Policy master, you are all set to sell Car, Two-wheeler, Commercial,Health & Arogya Sanjeevani Policies online.
- Multiple Choices: As Policy master is partnered with multiple insurance providers which gives an opportunity to work for more than one insurance provider to its POSP.
- Extra Income: The easiest way to earn extra income without putting much of your efforts is by becoming a POSP with Policy Master and earn as much as you want to.
- Zero Investment: All you need to have is a smartphone or laptop/desktop with internet connectivity.
Q2. How much one can earn as an Insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor?
It totally depends on person to person. If you can understand people’s requirement and advise them to buy the product that is better for them then sky is the limit. The more efforts you put in your work, the more you can earn.
Q3. What is the required Educational Qualification to become an Insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor ?
To become an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor, the minimum educational qualification criteria is 12th pass, though there are many Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor's who have bachelor’s degree, but the minimum qualification is +2 only.
Q4. What happens when you fail the Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor's exam with Policy master?
You can always refer study material (available on the internet) and take the exam again. There is no cost involved here and multiple attempts of exam can be taken without any additional cost or training.
Q5. What is the training duration and syllabus for becoming Policy master POSP?
For becoming a POSP with Policy master, one must undergo an online training of 15 hours. Training consists of 5 Modules, and on each module, one must spend minimum 1 hour to move to the next module. The training syllabus covers all the basic and advanced information on Insurance.
Q6. Why to become an Insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor?
There are many reasons to become an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor few of them are listed below:
- Be your own Boss: By becoming an insurance Point Of Sale (POS) Advisor, you need not to follow orders, in this case you will be your own boss.
- No fixed working hours: There will no fixed working hours. The more you spend time on your work, the more you can earn.
- Extra Earning: You can work part time and can earn extra income above your monthly earnings. You can work as much as you want.
- No need to go anywhere: You can issue Insurance policies online.
- Almost Zero Investment:All you need to have is a smartphone or laptop/desktop with internet connectivity.